Stepstone Enterprises (SSE) is an environmentally focused and family oriented sports management company founded by Eddie Marles in 2006. While money is an important aspect of our lives and sustainability, it is not the primary resource or main objective which SSE focuses on. SSE focuses on the most important resource of all. The Human Resource. Funds for achieving all of its philanthropic efforts are entirely generated through company SSE event efforts.
SSE is the creator and manager of the Italian Soccer Academy Program. All activities here are created, managed and organized by Stepstone Enterprises LLC. The activities include logistics and preparations for camps, tournaments, team travel and Technical program design and structuring.
- Professional Player management
- University player management
- Youth player and Elite team management
- Web site content management for official club sites
- Publicity and graphic design management for product line
- International budget management
- International visa processing for players and staff
- Event coordination in USA, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, ABC islands, Canada, Zimbabwe, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, Mexico, Italy.
Stepstone Enterprises currently organizes or manages the following:
- 4 International Youth Tournaments
- 20 weeks of camp each year (in 10 different countries)
- Academies (Colombia/USA)
- 12 Youth Elite International teams
- 1 University Showcase program
- 1 Pro Player Showcase program
- 4-10 professional players per season
- Over 1000 contacts in the football market, including FIFA, UEFA, JFA, AFC, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL, and other football federations and confederations as well as player and coaching associations in North and South America