Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Cost: $266 USD | Ages: 6-17
- Daily training sessions hosted by Italian Soccer Academy certified coaches coming directly from Italy.
- Daily scrimmages
- Official ADIDAS Italian Soccer Academy camp training kit:
- 1 Jersey
- 1 Pair of Shorts
- 1 Pair of Socks
- Italian Soccer Academy Certificate
- Lunch is included in the price of this camp.
- This deals with each player's technical and tactical ability focusing on elements such as kicking, dribbling, passing, heading and tackling. Speed, strength, endurance and flexibility are vital elements of these sessions.
- This aims to develop qualities such as multiple object tracking, timing & peripheral intuition, divided focus and rapid decision making. Strategies for self expression, creativity and imagination underpin this aspect of our training.
- This helps players foster techniques for having control over their emotions or for regaining self control when lost. Motivation, self-esteem and a desire to be autonomous are cultivated in our camps.
- This helps players learn how to work together as a group and team across multiple cultures. Respect for the rules, acceptance of the decisions of others and collaboration is a core part of these sessions.
The camp curriculum has been specially designed for each age group by Italian Soccer Academy licensed coaches. Recreational and competitive players will train and compete with correspondent levels.
The Italian Soccer Academy camp program welcomes players from all different cultures, uniting them for the same purpose-- to become a better soccer player. Our goal is to develop each and every player's skills technically and tactically and to increase the understanding of each player's role on the soccer field.
In keeping with Italian Soccer Academy training philosophies developed over decades in their youth academy, our training program focuses on:
We encourage all players to aim high, in their soccer ambitions. Italian Soccer Academy Junior Camp program will give advanced players the chance to envision what it would be like to be a player on the world stage in their adult life. Our program will allow them to sample the kind of training available at European clubs from an early age.
During our camps, Italian Soccer Academy coaches identify gifted players and invite them to join one of the Italian Soccer Academies International tournament teams to compete in international tournaments. The international playing experience helps players and parents appreciate the importance of developing as a whole person and not just as a player. Players achieving success on the International tournament team have options to move up to one of the Elite tournament teams, experience no pay to play opportunities and ultimately be invited to college or professional showcase opportunities through the Italian Soccer Academy.
Further more, players reaching the age of 18, may be considered for employment opportunities as Team Managers, Coordinators, Assistant trainers or coaches, based on their collegiate curriculum and other professional interest. View our Italian Soccer Academy employment section for more information and to meet our expanding list of players turned professionals in our program.
canchas sintéticas El Templo del Fútbol 4a Avenida Calle 29 17-239 Diagonal Al Cementerio, Manga, Cartagena de Indias
Camp duration is Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Typically mornings are designated technical and tactical skills training with the ITSA coaches. Afternoons feature designed scrimmages and small-sided games.